Thursday, August 13, 2009

Time-Out

Cole and Bradley rarely get put in time-out. They are generally good kids, except for when they "fight" with each other. The other day they were fighting and I couldn't take it anymore- so they got sent to time-out. Cole (of course) was very upset and sad that he was put in time out, he was crying and trying to say sorry- he felt so badly! Bradley simply sat in his corner..quiet. After his five minutes were up and I went to get him I noticed he was slumped over asleep (very unaffected by the time out I tried to give him- to him it was just a nice nap). He eventually made himself comfortable and stayed there for an entire hour- I guess time out to Bradley = nap time!


2 comments:

brees said...

That cracks me up, that would totally be Abbey! Talk about making the best of the situation!!

Aimee said...

They were probably fighting BECAUSE Bradley was tired. Cute boys!

background

.