Last Thursday we went to my mom and dad's house (Nanny and Papa's) for the day. The boys ran through the sprinklers, played water guns, and ate lunch with their cousins Lauryn and Macy. It was such a fun little party! Lauryn and Macy brought their cute dog Ziggy- he is seriously the BEST dog. So quiet and just wants to be held and tickled. Bradley is afraid of dogs but as you can see below he took a liking to Ziggy quickly. He said "I wish Cole wasn't allergic to dogs...I want a Ziggy!" Wow that is a first. We had such a fun day with everyone! At the end of the day they were worn out and all the boys hung out on the floor and watched a movie!



6 years ago
2 comments:
How fun is that! What lucky boys. That groovy poster is hilarious!!
I can't believe how big your little guy is getting. I'm nervous about this new chapter for me. Bringing a new baby home with Gentry... this has been her world and we all revolve around it.. LOL I guess we'll see how she does. It seems like your boys are doing well with your new baby boy!
Post a Comment