Sweet Beckham has made my week! He started off Monday sleeping from 10:30-5:00. He went back to bed at 6:00 and slept until 8:00. I couldn't believe it. In fact I didn't sleep that well because I kept checking on him. But sure enough- he really did sleep through the night. Of course I thought it was too good to happen the second night. I WAS WRONG! On Tuesday night he ended up sleeping from 11:00-5:30 and then back in bed by 6:00 and slept until 8:10 a.m. Wow. I was feeling great! Last night he slept from 10:30-6:00. He ate and went back to bed by 7:00 and just woke up at 9:00 a.m. I am already showered, the laundry is done, and my house is actually picked up a little bit. That hasn't happend ONCE in the last 15 weeks.
So I feel pretty blessed. Cole slept through the night at 10 weeks. Bradley slept through the night at 2 years (seriously)! So to have the 3rd child sleep through the night at 15 weeks- is pretty amazing. I know it will not last but I am THRILLED that for at least 3 nights I have slept more than 3 hours at a time!
I can't believe he is 15 weeks old. He is the happiest little baby. He makes us all smile so much. He has added such an excitement to our home. His older brothers adore him and of course Dennis and I are just having so much fun! He has had to endure MANY hot days at the pool, shopping for school clothes, dinners with the extended family, summer gatherings with cousins, noisy sleepovers, and so much more and he has been fantastic. He sleeps when he can and for the rare days we have been home he has gone to bed and enjoyed a long nap! What a great summer!
6 years ago
2 comments:
So cute. You enjoy that sleep!
Sleep is such a GLORIOUS thing...
Post a Comment