Bradley started Kindergarten today! He was so excited. He asked me all morning if it was time to go. He ate lunch around 10:30 (I had told him that after lunch I would take him to school- so he thought if he ate earlier we could go faster...it was such a let down when he found out it doesn't work that way)! He did tell me in a very serious voice that he was very nervous that girls would want to sit next to him (he has a very healthy self esteem)! Once we got there he saw a few of his friends....
Bradley- getting ready to leave!
Bradley and Carter
Cole was SO CUTE! He was out for recess and saw Bradley- he ran right over and hugged him and told him to have a great first day at Kindergarten. It made Bradley's whole day! It touched my heart how cute they are together!
Bradley and Rhett
Bradley's teacher (who is so wonderful with these kids Bradley already loves her)!
6 years ago
8 comments:
Yay! I am glad that he had a good day. Jackson was sad that he missed him, but was happy that he saw you!!!
How cute! What a good big brother, that is so sweet. Yay school!!
Em, I love that your boys are so close! How exciting kindergarten! I love that he was happy to go
to school! My first day was sad, I cried and
cried!!
SO CUTE! Your boys are so sweet! Looks like it was a great first day!!! Yeah!
I'm glad he was so happy about going to school. It makes it so much easier to send them off when they want to be there. Your boys are so cute.
Such handsome young men! Rhett said Bradley went home sick today...I asked him what was wrong and Rhett said, "He wasn't sick, he was just tired." Whatever it was - I hope he's feeling better!
You have such good boys! I love Mrs. Richards. All of my kids had her, including Ashley who is now 21.
That is so sweet. What great brothers! And I love Beckhams room! Can Dennis come up to Boise when our house is done and help me paint Sam's room?
Post a Comment