We had been planning for months to spend the weekend with the Barnes Family (who we adore) up in Park City for the Labor Day weekend. As time got closer we found out that this exact weekend would be the best time to bless Beckham. So we would only get to go up Friday-Saturday with them. The fact that it was already being cut short made me so sad...but then to top it off me and the three boys were sick. I felt so badly that we were surrounding them by sick people. However- with all this going on we had SO MUCH FUN! We adore Natalie, McKay, Donovan, Nyah, and cute little Cardon so much. Everyone had so much fun and played well together. If I felt better I would have gotten more pictures. I am so sad. But here are just a few- thank you to the Barnes! We were also lucky enough to hang out with them last night as well before they headed back home! Can't wait until the next time!

6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment