Tonight we went to a bowling party for my brother Trey and nephew Tate's birthday! This was our first family bowling party and we had so much fun! All 19 of us (plus one of Tate's friends Ross) occupied 6 lanes of a bowling alley. We had pizza and cake and watched as Dennis beat EVERY SINGLE one of the men in bowling (three times)! My brothers are so competitive- it was a little hard for them to get beaten by their little sister's husband (mostly for Trey)! The kids bowled in two lanes while Andrea, Madolyn, and my mom bowled in another lane. Michelle and I (well mostly Michelle) watched after Sadie and Madison who were running all over the place (I think taking 1 year old twins to the bowling alley is very brave)! Cole and Bradley loved every minute of it and of course they fell asleep as soon as we got home!
Trey, Dennis, Dad, and Greg
Bradley, Cole, Ross, and Tate
Trey, Dad Rob, and Dennis
Madison, Sadie, Michelle, Emily, Madolyn, and Andrea
6 years ago
3 comments:
Wow! What a big crowd. That must have been so fun. Bowling is in the LaTour genes I'm telling you! STeve and Dave beat everyone when we went!
Love these pics!! So cute of everyone....especial the cute prego! How fun.
sorry...I didn't finish my especially word :)
Post a Comment