Thursday, April 9, 2009

Are We Done Yet? Day 4 of Spring Break.....


Well...we are now on day 4 of Spring Break. Nanny and Papa were nice enough (and brave enough) to take the boys along with their two cousins bowling! Cole and Bradley have never been bowling. They had so much fun! As I was sitting there watching my kids and my parents bowl I thought to myself what a precious moment it was...I will have to remember it always. It is amazing that such a precious moment would happen in a bowling alley- but sure enough- it did! After bowling my parents took them to lunch and they got to eat on a little train. As you can see from the bottom picture they are worn out- Bradley is asleep on my bed and Cole is lying down watching cartoons. Whew what a day! Thanks Nanny and Papa! One more day of Spring Break to go....

1 comment:

brees said...

You have such great parents! Bowling is the best, we try to go once a month, the kids love it!

background

.