Happy Easter! Today Dennis and I woke up to the boys talking to each other. They couldn't believe all the string that was going in and out of every room. In our house the Easter Bunny ties a string to their bedroom door and they each have to follow their string and then it will take them to their Easter Basket. The kids had so much fun! They crawled over and under string, opened drawers, etc. After that we had breakfast and it was over to Nanny and Papa's for a wonderful late lunch/early dinner! They saw 9 of their cousins and got to play outside! We had a wonderful Easter!





6 years ago
10 comments:
What a cute way to find their baskets, that is so fun! I am glad that you had a great day!!!
I love the idea with the string! Very fun!
You have such fun ideas with your kids. Talk about awesome parents!! I hope you're doing okay in your last few weeks.
oh, how fun! I'm the boring mom and just set it out in the middle of the room! The neighborhood egg hunts aren't all that great. I only do it since we don't put one on ourselves. So I'm the lazy one :)
I haven't heard of the string. What fun! Hang in there!
That string idea is really, really fun! I'm excited to use it for any surprise.
What a clever idea! I need to step it up.....(I mean the bunny that comes to our house needs to step it up - he's kind of a lamo).
What a clever idea! I need to step it up.....(I mean the bunny that comes to our house needs to step it up - he's kind of a lamo).
Awesome idea! So you just put strings from the door through the whole house?
That is such a cool idea! You are so creative.
Post a Comment