Today is our first offical day of Spring Break. The boys do not have school this week and they are ready to play, play, play!! They have been planning all the friends they want to have over this week (let's hope I have the energy to do it all)! Today is sunny- so we are off to a great start!
6 years ago
4 comments:
I hope you have a really fun week! Great weather for it.
If only the sun would last! It will for tomorrow at least. The boys want to for sure get together.
hehe that was us last week. Our spring break ended with a tornado and started with one. The week itself was warm and nice but we stayed in most of the time since I worked nights. :)
They look cute and happy to be out of school. Wait till they get older there is absolutely nothing they want to do when they get older. Mandy couldn't think of anything to do other than not stay at home.
Live it up. Before long, life will change! You are looking so cute:).
Post a Comment