Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving 2008



We had a GREAT Thanksgiving! We hope you all did too. We went up to my parents house in Park City and had the WHOLE family gathered (all 22 of us). It was so much fun. The boys had so much fun with their cousins. They played dress up, went exploring outside, watched a movie, played with train sets, and ended up sleeping overnight with their grandparents and 4 of their cousins! What a day! It just reminds us how thankful we are to have two great boys and a large loving family surrounding us!





4 comments:

Flash Jorgensen said...

That's why Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday. Skip Christmas and Easter, cause I enjoy the relaxing with family SO MUCH. No gifts, no candy, just good yummy mashed potatoes and lots of family to kick back with. Sounds like you had a FABULOUS weekend! I'm so happy to hear that. Your boys are adorable as well, and #3 will be just as cute! Hope you're feeling well!!!!

brees said...

Agh, I just love your parents house in Park City, what a beautiful place to have a relaxing, enjoyable holiday!

Amy LaTour said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. You are all so lucky to have such a wonderful place where your whole family can get together and just spend time. And how fun for the boys to have all their cousins around to play with.

andreaKphotography said...

So fun! I love it up there, so relaxing. I am glad it was a nice holiday. Love Cole in the dress up pic...he is so cute!

background

.