Bradley ran into my room yesterday and said "It's snowing! It's snowing!" He was so excited. He asked if it stuck to the ground could he go outside and play in it. Well it didn't stick to the ground yesterday but when he woke up this morning he saw that there was A LOT of it! He waited for Cole to wake up and then we got them dressed and out they went! They are LOVING it! Winter here we come......


6 years ago
4 comments:
Isn't it funny how kids can't wait to play in the snow and all we want to do is stay in by the fire when it snows. Cute pics!!
My boys did the same thing today. They had a blast! It was great snow, too -- not too slushy.
What cute pictures! I am glad I found your blog. I will be checking in often!
Your boys are SO cute. I love how Cole always leans his head down and to the side so he's closer to his little bro. Super cute. My kids were SO excited about the snow too...but we had to steal it from the vacant house across from ours because we have no grass so our snow melted and turned into mud FAST!
Post a Comment