Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mommy's Little Helpers.......


Can I just brag for a minute? My kids have been so sweet. They have had to deal with me being out of commission for awhile and they have not complained once (not to my face anyway)! There have been some fun things we have had to miss out on and days where they stay home all day with me...a little bored..but they have been wonderful. Yesterday Cole came and told me that he made the beds and cleaned up the cushions on the couch so I wouldn't have to do it (he is so worried about me) and today Bradley went outside and started shoveling the snow- and said he couldn't come back in until it was ALL DONE! Sweet!

7 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Ahhhh...what sweet boys!! I am so glad they are taking good care of you. Now you just need to teach them to vacume lol :)

brees said...

Darling! I am pretty impressed at how well Cole can make a bed. I hope that you are taking it easy today, PLEASE! I was a little worried when I talked to you yesterday.

Amy LaTour said...

The boys are getting so big. I love what you did with their rooms. And what good helpers. You can't hardly pay Justin and Jazz to clean their rooms!

Mindi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindi said...

Okay. I know I've been in my own littl universe over here, but what is going on with you??? You need to call me when you have a minute. Will you? We were just talking about having a playdate with your boys and I pulled up your blog to see what you've been up to and see the boys are running the show at your house. PLEASE call when you can. I don't want to bug you.

Mindi said...

Forgive my last panic post. I just did some research on your blog....CONGRATS!! Too fun. Still call, k?

Karen said...

Okay, that is adorable! What great boys you have! I hope I can train mine that way!!

background

.