Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I knew something was up.....

I have found Beckham with his binky like this several times...it makes me laugh. I just thought he wasn't sure how to put the binky in right. But as I found out tonight he has a tooth on the bottom that came in! I couldn't believe it! My baby is getting so big! He just turns that binky in and turns it around and CHOMPS!

7 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

That is hilarious!! Seriously....could he be any cuter?!! I love that sweet boy :)

Cheryl said...

He's so cute - Cash still won't take a binki. I want to snuggle your little guy!

Suzanne Plant said...

Okay, that is not only adorable, but smart!!

Karen said...

Oh, he is SOOOOO cute!

Marianne said...

There's something about that 1st tooth that is so stinkin' cute! How fun...

Rachael said...

Oh my, he is just adorable!!

Jenny said...

I love it!

background

.