Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day 2009


I could just kick myself! We filmed on Christmas so we didn't even think to take pictures. I am so sad! I have one solo picture of Beckham playing with basket from a wonderful neighbor gift. I am going to see if any of my family members took pictures and then I will post them.

The boys woke up Christmas morning and went to check if the reindeer ate their food! They did! So they moved on to see if Santa ate his cookies and saw that Santa enjoyed those too. They were so excited to open up their presents. Once all that was done the whole family came over and had breakfast. The boys loved playing with their cousins. We headed home and we were all so exhausted we hung out in the family room and in between naps played with our new toys/gadgets. We are so thankful for our many blessings. Just being together and enjoying this beautiful holiday made my heart soar. Cole was asked to give the prayer for the food and in the prayer he mentioned (without any coaxing from us) he was grateful for the savior's birth and that this is a time of giving and sharing. What a beautiful holiday!

1 comment:

The Fletcher's said...

Hmmmm, sounds familiar, we did the exact same thing! We have over 30 minutes in recordings and no pictures. I love to see the pictures of your kids, they are so adorable!

background

.