Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hand me downs

There are many advantages of having three boys (seriously...I love it...which I know may shock some of you)! But one big advantage is the hand me down of clothes. Beckham is a proud owner of many of his big brother's clothes. I put Beckham in these reindeer pajamas this Christmas and it reminded me of a Christmas when I had both Cole and Bradley in the same ones. I just had to post it. In these pictures Cole is 2 (almost 3) and Bradley is 1 1/2. Beckham is 7 months.


2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Ahhhh...look how little they are. Man time flies!

M.E. said...

I am laughing! One day Cory was looking at our scrapbook and mentioned how he can still remember that outfit. He then looked up and saw Ethan wearing the same outfit. It is funny how familiar an outfit can get, by the time the third boy gets to wear it! :)

background

.