Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Barnes + Swimming + More Friends = FUN! FUN! FUN!

Today was such a fun day! My friend Andrea invited some friends over to swim in her pool! We were lucky enough to have the Barnes family in town the same day so Natalie, Donovan, Nyah and Cardon came over with us! We had 18 kids at Andrea's house (she is so brave). They had so much fun swimming and eating lunch. Of course the mother's all had fun talking and laughing! Then Nyah and Donovan came over to play afterwards. Natalie and I have it all planned out for Nyah and Bradley- they will be married one day. They get along so great and they are cute to see together! Donovan and Cole went right back to being best buddies- it has been about 4 months since they saw each other last and they get along well too. We are hoping that Cardon and Beckham get along as well- although Cardon looks much happier and easier going than Beckham in this picture...:) I loved every minute of this day! Of course I had to get a picture of Steph's cute boy Jett too...what a fun group!

Bradley, Cole, Donovan, and Nyah
Beckham and Cardon
The whole gang.....
Jett
Beckham and Andrea
Future soulmates....Bradley and Nyah

Best buddies...Cole and Donovan

3 comments:

Flash Jorgensen said...

That was a blast of a day!!! I'm so glad I got to be apart of the fun. Your friend Natalie is darling! I had swimming with the kids even if I did miss out on some fun "adult conversation". What a great day!

Meredith said...

It is so fun to have great friends like that.

andreaKphotography said...

Such fun pics...minus the one of me :) I love swim days!!

background

.