Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy TWO months Beckham....

Our sweet Beckham is two months old today. I truly can't believe it has been two months. The first two weeks of his life I told everyone he was the PERFECT baby- he smiled from the beginning and melted all of our hearts. He rarely cried and was just a wonderfully easy baby. After two weeks we had the colic, reflux, and just about anything else kick in...but of course we still adored him. It took a lot of trips to the doctor to figure out what was going on and how we would survive (I was beyond exhausted) but now he feels much better and the smiles are back and I am actually getting some sleep! He is back to being that easy happy baby. It has been a little over 5 years since we had a baby in our home..and I thought it would all come back and this time would be easy...but now I know it is sometimes a re-learning process- however- I am more relaxed with this third baby boy. I know the sleepless nights will end and that I might be able to get stuff done in the future :) ..but right now I am really enjoying holding him and looking into those beautiful eyes and dreaming of what he will become when he is older. We are truly blessed and enjoying EVERY minute of it.

7 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

I love him so much! Oh my goodness those cheeks! Can't wait to snuggle him again soon :)

brees said...

WOW! You are a bloggin machine today! Yeah! Its fun to see all the updates!! LOVE the picture of Beckham.

wylie said...

Happy 2 months Beckham!

Amy LaTour said...

What a sweet picture! He is just so precious. I can't wait for my chance to hold him and get to know him!!

Cheryl said...

2 months! Yeah, that's about the time he'll be on schedule.. He is so cute! I want to kiss and hug on him.

Karen said...

Oh, he is just so sweet! Hope you all have a great 4th!

Aimee said...

It was so fun to hold him the other night. What a cute baby!

background

.