Friday, May 1, 2009

We Welcome....


Beckham Smith LaTour
May 1, 2009
12:35 p.m.
7 Pounds 5 Ounces
19 1/2 Inches Long
We love this little guy! He has been a wonderful addition to our family. Cole and Bradley adore him and Dennis and I love looking at his every feature!
Three boys- who knew we would love this so much!?

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations. He is so adorable. I can't believe how alert and aware he seems. I hope the deliver was super easy and I hope you are feeling well:). I also hope you get some rest. Take it easy.

brees said...

Oh so sweet! Man, I can't believe that you are the mom of three boys, live it up!!!! Congrats!!

Amy LaTour said...

He is so sweet and almost the exact same size as Justin!

Cheryl said...

Em is he so cute! I'm so excited for you! A house full of boys and your the only girl! How great is that....!

Rachael said...

Congratulations!! He is just beautiful.

Marianne said...

He is so cute! We want to come visit - maybe tomorrow?

background

.