My friend Andrea Carter (http://www.andreakphotos.blogspot.com/) took these photo's and a million more I love...I will post more later. These were taken exactly one week after he was born! I love them. Thank you so much Andrea. She is awesome...so if you want a photographer (for families, kids, newborns, teenagers, etc...look up her blog)!

6 years ago
6 comments:
LOVE THEM! You can already see so much of his facial features and they are adorable.
He is so stinkin cute! I love all his pics. I love the hat he has on too!
I love these pictures. I started following your friend's blog so I can see when she takes more pics of you all. She does such a great job.
Holy cow. I might just have to have another to get some pictures like that. Seriously.
We love you guys and hope you are all on the mend!
Em, Thank you so much! You are so sweet.
That little squished face with the hat on is my FAVORITE! It just makes me smile, he is SO cute.
Post a Comment