Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Whew! Birthday party accomplished!






Cole had a GREAT birthday! He was able to have some of his friends (there were many more he would have liked to invite...but I had to set some sort of limit)! We went to a jumping place and had pizza and cake. It was a wonderful day. Thank you to all of Cole's wonderful friends! It made his whole day!

2 comments:

Amy LaTour said...

Looks like Cole had a lot of fun! What a great birthday party!

Flash Jorgensen said...

So, was there some sort of super hero theme or does Cole just have super friends that come dressed up? I thought that was so cute. I'm learning the ways of boys slowly but SURELY. For some time Jett just had Sky's girly things to play with, now it's ALL BOY STUFF, super heros, light sabers, power rangers, uggghhh... Happy Birthday Cole!

background

.