Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This day has gone to the dogs.....

Bradley had a GREAT day today! He got to hang out with his Nanny at the mall for lunch and a Build A Bear experience (he has never done that before)! He chose a black dog for himself and then he built Cole a brown and white one. Cole was so excited to see the dog that Bradley had made for him....after being sick for so long he was really excited that today had turned out to be a great one- he lost a tooth and got a new dog! Thanks Nanny and Papa!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the Harley gear! I hope you're feeling well, I haven't gotten a chance to talk to you in a while.

andreaKphotography said...

What a sweet brother. Cute!

Aimee said...

I miss you, Emily!! I haven't seen you at book club for awhile.

background

.