Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another Tooth Lost....



Cole lost another tooth this morning! He officially wants his two front teeth for next Christmas. They are his front bottom too..I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so excited because at school they write their name on the big tooth on the wall...so now his name is up there twice! Very exciting! His papa called him to talk about his new tooth and ask for a picture...after they got off the phone I told Cole we better go e-mail Papa a picture and Cole said... "Why don't you just text him?" Wow- it starts early doesn't it!?

3 comments:

wylie said...

He looks cute with 2 teeth gone!

andreaKphotography said...

That is hilarious...just text him. He wont want his two front teeth for Christmas, he will want a cell phone :)

Amy LaTour said...

What a big boy! I know he was so excited. Justin is working on his third tooth. I want to pull it out so bad! Can't wait to see you all this summer!

background

.