This weekend I took Cole and Bradley to see the Toy Story double feature. I was excited that I was able to spend some time with just the two boys (Dennis stayed home with Beckham). It reminds me of the days were I spent every day with just the two of them. We had so much fun. They sat through the ENTIRE 3 hours. There was an intermission in the middle and Bradley wanted to make sure he didn't miss anything so after a bathroom break we ran right in and watched the rest! It was such a fun afternoon!

6 years ago
4 comments:
You are such a good mom!! What lucky boys. Sounds like fun :)
Sometimes "big kid" time is just what the family needs. I'm glad you had fun.
That's awesome! You're so great! I wish they'd do that more, replay AWESOME movies in the theater. It's always so much more fun to watch them on the big screen with a bucket of popcorn.
I am going to make my big boys go with me like it or not! I can't wait. Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment