Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Beckham 5 Months

Beckham is five months old!! He is such a happy baby. He smiles at everyone. He laughs a lot. Adores his brothers. Sticks his tounge out every chance he gets. Sucks his thumb when his binky isn't in his mouth. Is a TERRIBLE sleeper :) ! And.... I just can't get enough of him. He makes every day better. I love having these three boys- they are such a blessing.
Thanks Andrea for the pictures....you are the best!






5 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

That first picture....oh my. I just might print it and put it up in my house :) I'll just pretend he's mine lol!

Flash Jorgensen said...

OMGOSH! He's adorable. What a happy baby you've got there! Love them!

Jenny said...

He is so cute. Great pictures. Sorry about the sleep thing. I know that makes EVERYTHING harder! Hang in there.

Meredith said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful baby.

Karen said...

He looks like such a fun little guy! We need to get him and Sam together!

background

.