Monday, February 23, 2009

How did I get so lucky......?


I get asked this question a lot. I do have a very "lucky" life...well "happy" life. This question is usually asked after people watch how Dennis treats me or after hanging out with Dennis. I have to say- I AM LUCKY! My husband is amazing. He is wonderful to me and to our cute kids (he is even adorable with the one that is in my belly right now)! He is a constant reminder to myself that I am very blessed to always have my best friend with me to support me and love me no matter what (and if you ask my family...that can be tough to do at times). I am not one to usually brag....or write personal things about myself or Dennis on this blog..or anywhere...but in the last week I have had quite a few people tell me how lucky I am to have him! I am so grateful for him and how wonderful he has made my life. He always puts us first. He is the calm in our lives and he always makes us laugh! So I have to agree...I am lucky!

2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

That is the cutest thing ever! You are such a good wife...he is pretty lucky too :)

brees said...

I agree, I think that he is amazing! You two totally deserve each other.

background

.