

Ok..don't judge me....today was our very first dentist visit. I have no idea why I have been putting it off for so long. So I was happy when it went really well. The kids did awesome and they have no cavities and very strong healthy teeth! YEA! There was no crying (ok a little from Bradley...but he stopped almost as quickly as he started). The staff was great and I am so grateful!
6 years ago
4 comments:
Yea!! Great news...no cavities. Looks like a cute dentist office.
We go to the same dentist, I can tell by the pics. I love that place. I always tell my kids that they have to brush their teeth or they won't be able to pick out a prize when we go to the dentist. My little one always falls for it!
We go that that dentist also. Dr. Jorgensheimer speaks German, you should hear him one time! He did a surgery on Abbey also, he was awesome, all of them are! I am glad that it went well!
What;s even more funny is that we were there on the same day!!
Post a Comment