Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tooth Fairy Time!!!



Today..Cole lost his first tooth! He is so excited (seriously..this child does not like taking pictures...so to get one of him with a natural smile is next to impossible)! He lost it before church today and I am pretty sure he told everyone he saw. We have a little pillow with a pocket in it- he put his tooth in there so the tooth fairy will come tonight! This is a first for us as parents too...how exciting! Oh and if you read his school program posting..this is why he was pointing to his tooth the whole program..it was loose and I guess when they lose a tooth they get to write it on a wall at school.

3 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

I love the first tooth..that is so fun. Joshua is working on #3 :)

brees said...

Yay Cole!!

Sarah said...

How exciting! Way to go Cole!

background

.