Saturday, December 27, 2008

Indiana and Jones.....




Today the boys went to one of their friends birthday parties. It was an Indiana Jones Birthday party. The boys had so much and came home with these cute hats...I just had to take a picture! We ended up going to a movie with my family afterwards and the boys had their hats on...so many people couldn't believe how cute it was. We couldn't either...cute party favors! What a great idea! Bradley told us he was Indiana and Cole was Jones!

5 comments:

brees said...

Wow, you have been blogging like crazy! What a fun party! It looks like you had an awesome Christmas! Thanks for coming with us today, we had a great time, I hope you did too!

andreaKphotography said...

Super cute! What a great idea for a party.

Aimee said...

Caleb loves his hat, too. What boy wouldn't love an Indiana Jones hat?

Cheryl said...

You have the cutest boys! I love how they do everything together. I can't wait to meet your next little guy! love ya!

Marianne said...

Rhett wore his to Home Depot and was visibly insulted when a sweet older gentlemen called him a cute cowboy. He was thinking..."duh! dontcha know I'm Indy?"

background

.