10. A wonderful trip to Huntington Beach with my cute husband and two boys! We had so much fun- one of our best trips ever.
9. A fantastic 33rd Birthday spent in L.A! Loved every minute of it.
8. Cole started his FIRST day of Kindergarten and is having a blast and knows how to read, spell, do math, etc we are thrilled.
7. Bradley went into his 2nd year of pre-school and made lots of new friends and enjoys going- in fact even begs to go- wishes he could go every day!
6. Had a great family party with my cousins on my dad's side who we haven't seen in over a year- it was so much fun and great to see everyone!
5. Cole started playing soccer and has made two goals at two different games. He was so excited and I love seeing him enjoy soccer and his friends on the team so much!
4. Completed a successful Peak Performer weekend for my work! It was SO much work, but it turned out great and to have it completed is a great feeling!
3. Had a great weekend at Swiss Days and hope to make it an annual girls trip! Everyone invited! How fun!
2. Fall has arrived- I love fall!
1. After years of deliberating and months of trying- I am 10 weeks pregnant and we are expecting a baby the first of MAY! After having two boys so close together we are excited to have another one...alone...boy or girl...and Cole and Bradley are ecstatic!
6 years ago
10 comments:
Congratulations Em, that is so exciting! I am really happy for you! Your boys will be the best big brothers ever!! Call me sometime, seem's like it has been forever!
Yay Emily!!! I'm so excited for you! That is the best news I've heard in a long time. Congratulations! By the way... I was also excited to see what you put about Swiss Days... I would love to go next year if you'll have me. :-)
YEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! THAT"S AWESOME!!!! I am thrilled! So that is why Andrea was saying how three is easier than two! :) Seriously, it's the greatest! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's a girl!!!! You're two boys would be the best big brothers to her! Keep me posted. I want to hear how you're doing and if you ever need anything... I'm not that far from you! :)
What a fun way to tell everyone. You are so creative. I just know a girl is on the way :) Congrats again! Love ya!!
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a girl, but you just have the cutest boys!!
I'm so excited for you! You are a darling mom and whatever you have will be great. THanks for sharing.
Yeah!! that is so exciting and I am so happy for you =)
How exciting!! I hope you are feeling well. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or gir!!!
Congrats!! I am really excited for you!! I have to say that I had a feeling. I think I even asked you! You dork for not sharing...... I will forgive you if you name the baby after me. jk!
WONDERFUL NEWS!! I'm so excited for you. I hope you are feeling better soon. Can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl.
Post a Comment