
Cole and Bradley got to play with their 2nd cousins tonight! They had so much fun with Connor and Parker! Having a house full of 4 boys for 2 hours is quite something! I really don't know how people with 4 boys all the time do it! However, it is fun and boys just have so much energy and imagination! I cherish having two boys of my own so much-after growing up with 3 brothers and no sisters and now having two boys of my own- I finally appreciate how amazing they are!
6 years ago
3 comments:
Very cute...but man you must have been tired :) 4 boys yikes! I bet they had a blast.
My sister-in-law has 5 boys under 13. She said once you have 4 you mine as well have 10!! How fun for them. We should go for a pedicure to relax!!!
Caleb had so much fun playing soccer with Cole this year. We really need to have him over to play...
Post a Comment