


This is how my past week has been spent. Cole was sick first and was in bed all weekend as soon as he feels better...Bradley got sick. The picture of Bradley in the bath was taken at 3:30 a.m. on Tuesday. I am ready for a nap! Let's hope the rest of the year is healthier!
4 comments:
Isn't that the truth.... Jackson got sick the first week of school also! Ugh,
I am so sad for you, sick kids are the worst! So far so good for me...I am keeping my fingers crossed.
I think you might have the cutest blog layout I've ever seen! And to think, I had to encouraged you to do the poster! You put me to shame! This will be fun keeping in touch this way.
I want to join in your blog community! I'm so glad I went hunting for new blog friends because I found you and Brooke! How fun is that?
Post a Comment