Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cole's Soccer



Cole started Soccer a few weeks ago and he LOVES it! He has a lot of his neighbor friends on the team and he is having so much fun! I am so proud of him- he is such a friendly kid and really cares about his teammates! He wants to be good at soccer just like his daddy- it is so sweet!

6 comments:

Marianne said...

Rhett and Jack are playing together. We just hope Jack will get out of the field next game - he's not really enjoying it!

brees said...

Wow he's growing up, so cute! I wish we could have played together but I am glad that he's having so much fun!

Cheryl said...

You have darling boys!

andreaKphotography said...

so cute! love the uniform.

Aimee said...

Caleb has loved getting to know Cole. Cole is such a fun kid!

Flash Jorgensen said...

I can't wait for the day I can go watch Jett play sports. So fun! He looks adorable in his blue uniform.

background

.