
This morning we got up early and packed the car and started on our 10 hour ride home. The kids were all set with their games and movies. The ride went really well and we were home by 8:00! This was a WONDERFUL trip. I love spending every minute with my family- I am so lucky to have them. We laughed a lot and had a great time! Now school starts....wow where did the summer go.....
6 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Em, I am so glad that your back! It looks like you had a blast and I am glad that you got to have such a fun birthday! Brooke
What a fun trip! I love all the pics and it sounds like a blast. For sure girls trip next time. We really need to plan trips at the same time so I don't get so bored when you are gone :) I am glad it was a fun b-day, you deserve it!
Post a Comment