I just wanted to share this little story....Cole went to bed at 8:00 last night and of course Bradley stayed up much later hanging out with his daddy. I put Bradley to bed and when Dennis came to bed an hour later I asked him to go check on Bradley. He came back and told me to come look at them. I asked him why...he said that Bradley had crawled into Cole's TWIN bed and they were both sleeping together. They share a room- and they love it- they could have their own room but they wanted to share...we didn't realize how much they wanted to share! ennis moved Bradley over so Cole could have more space....it was so cute. I know they won't always be like this, but I am enjoying every minute of it right now! I am KICKING myself for not taking a picture!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Wow... I didn't know you had a blog! That is such a sweet story! Thanks for sharing! How are ya? Let's do something fun for your birthday!!! :-)
That's the sweetest thing ever. My brothers were really close in age like yours are and they were the best buddies ever. It's the cutest and tightest relationship...kind of love/hate at times though,huh? Mostly they were just partners in crime alot, I bet you get that.
Post a Comment