Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years Eve 2010

Happy New Year!!




This New Year's Eve we decided to get some food from Cafe Rio, watch a movie, and celebrate New Year's at 8:00 p.m. However, Cole and Bradley felt they were old enough to stay up until midnight this year and celebrate at the right time. We wished Beckham a Happy New Year and put him to bed and put a movie on for the boys. They boys kept asking us what time it was ...10:30, 10:45, 11:00, 11:30, and then when we finally hit midnight the boys were out... I mean... so asleep NOTHING would wake them up! In the morning Bradley asked if we celebrated without him and of course we didn't! :) Everyone was asleep, except for Dennis and me! It was the FIRST New Years in many years that I stayed awake. I am excited for 2011 and all the possibilities it brings. I am excited to make self improvements, house improvements, and to watch my kids grow and learn new skills. Each year brings new excitement and challenges and we are ready for it in 2011!

No comments:

background

.