As all of you have heard (because I whine about it often) my sweet baby boy is not a good night sleeper. Because of this he has a tendency to sleep in different places throughout the house at night (I have literally given up on any methods and I apparently cannot let him cry for too long- it tortures me)! He has slept in our bed, in chairs, on a mattress on his floor, in a port a crib, in his crib, and finally the couch. I had just gotten home from working out yesterday morning and the picture below is how I found Beckham. How on earth is this more comfortable than his crib? At least he is asleep...right? 
6 years ago
3 comments:
Your poor little man. I hope he gets on a better routine soon - for his sake and your's. I have to admit he looks so adorable sleeping on the couch like that!
Oh, that is tough! He looks so cute, though!!
Oh My! Does he get out of his crib on his own already?? He is sure cute but that is rough. We did the cry out method, it works! It is really torture when he sleeps in your room!!
Post a Comment