Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Cole.....

Seven years ago today Dennis and I were sitting in the hospital waiting and waiting for our first son to be born. We knew (for years actually) that we were going to name our first son Cole. I had to be induced so I went in the night before and FINALLY he was born at 11:48 the next night. He was the easiest baby- such a sweetheart and still is. He is thoughtful, funny, smart, rowdy, and just a lot of fun to be around. We LOVE this kid! Happy Birthday Cole!




4 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Happy Birthday Cole!! We love you!!

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday Cole!!

Suzanne Plant said...

Happy birthday Cole! It's also your special day Emily since it's the day you became a mommy! Congrats - you have an adorable family.

Rachael said...

They grow up so fast! Hope he had a great birthday!

background

.