Beckham turned six months old on November 1st. We had his doctor appointment on Monday November 2nd and here is the latest....
75% Head
75% Height
97% Weight
He is 27 inches tall and 21 1/2 pounds. He sits up on his own, laughs, smiles, LOVES his daddy and big brothers, and is pretty content to do just about anything. He has been sleeping better lately, but there are those early mornings where he wants to get up and chat. His cries are very rare and loves to be held by anyone (should I take this personally ?)! He has been such a blessing and such a source of happiness. We love our Beckham (or buggies or chubs as the boys call him)
6 years ago
3 comments:
I love him too! He is so stinkin' adorable with all that chub - more to squeeze and love!
We need to do 6 month pics when you get back :)
He looks like Bradley there. What a chunk...I mean hunk. :)
Post a Comment