Monday, March 16, 2009

Bradley's Birthday Celebration....



Bradley had a great birthday! He decided that this year he wanted to have dinner with his cousins at The Mayan on his birthday (he had a blast) and then go to Disney on Ice. Well...he was patient and waited 11 days to go see it! We just saw it last Friday (the 13th)! He was so excited and loved seeing Peter Pan (he said that was his favorite part)! We had so much fun and we are glad he had a great birthday. But of course...he has already told us that next year he is REALLY excited to have a party with all of his friends. Whew- I am glad I have one more year to plan another birthday!

2 comments:

wylie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Next year you'll have all those little friens of his running around at your house for his b-day!

Amy LaTour said...

How fun! I know they had a great time.

background

.